6'8 guy made my sandwich today

he probably gets more lays per month than I've had in my whole life, but it sure feels good to have a legit master race slayer smiling submissively and asking if i want white or wheat bread :lol: :lol:



He lives a life of a god. If only

If only


If only...

But I can't...
I can only dream
Wish

Hope
Image

Lmao, he's probably a virgin honestly.

I need to leave this forum, it's getting to ridiculous :lol:

Plus I'm technically IP banned anyway, lmao

PleostheneIsBack wrote:Lmao, he's probably a virgin honestly.

I need to leave this forum, it's getting to ridiculous :lol:

Plus I'm technically IP banned anyway, lmao


every night i lie in bed thinking about the time i wasted that day. often i'll resolve to never post here again. those nights are almost always followed immediately by a morning of fervent shit posting



PostThis post by Linger was deleted by puanewb on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:08 pm.
Reason: Requested via Tinychat/Confirmed by PM

Cuntis wrote:
PleostheneIsBack wrote:Lmao, he's probably a virgin honestly.

I need to leave this forum, it's getting to ridiculous :lol:

Plus I'm technically IP banned anyway, lmao

why did you get banned anyway,nigga?


Spreading that ugly as fuck full black djfranktank's pictures around :lol:
PostThis post by Linger was deleted by puanewb on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:08 pm.
Reason: Requested via Tinychat/Confirmed by PM



555 001.JPG
555 001.JPG (1.63 MiB) Viewed 1268 times
__________________
Life is a whore, just pay your dues and fuck her hard

Honest_Appraisal wrote:he probably gets more lays per month than I've had in my whole life, but it sure feels good to have a legit master race slayer smiling submissively and asking if i want white or wheat bread :lol: :lol:


This is crazy how you speak... Because he's smiling at you he's submissive? What? And because he's tall, he's a master race? Master race even exist? What is this Nazi Germany? I know many tall men who feel awkward with how tall they are. Tall people also have more health issues.

It's also worth noting that most girls tend to like men a little taller than them, not a lot taller...

So you think that any job where you are required to smile at someone makes you submissive? What is it like to look at reality through the lenses of submissive and dominant?

I think in the most productive working environments, the most experiences and expert takes change, and the rest defer, not based on who is dominant, or who is taller, but based on intelligence.

Everyone must smile, but that doesn't make us submissive. It just means we know it's to our advantage to make allies. We are social creatures, we are programmed to be civil with each other.... mostly :P

Return to Off-Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests