Serious Reported by Fake Tinder: 1-5 Jail Years

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

in what country is that a crime

Iced Earth wrote:in what country is that a crime

Spain.

I can not give more information, to maintain my privacy because of the sensitivity of this situation.

I regret that you are in trouble but for fake MM profiles you should have chosen someone from another country
this blocks any offensive towards you in the event that you are discovered
ie I live in uru and always chosen guys from neighbor countries , specially AR
I always imagined that they could fuck me if someone discovered the impersonation

anyways don't worry about this, surely you will be sentenced to house arrest or request an apology ,end up jailed for this is impossible
try to talk to the guy and apologize, say him you selected him randomly because he is handsome and you wanted to make experiments online, if he is a good person he will understand and will quit the offensive

Srs? That's outrageous. Your being treated as though you raped a school girl.

So saaaaaad
Probably one of the femoids u matched know the guy personally and reported you

hey KnightCavalier you have deleted your post, where are you?
are you jailed ?

post something from jail

Fabie wrote:
post something from jail

i think that you have a very romantic image of jails

Iced Earth wrote:i think that you have a very romantic image of jails

is that I have watched many movies
then I imagine the jail is something like this

Normies are pure evil, they have completely destroyed past moral and social codes and therefore don't deserve any mercy.

Return to Shitty Advice