nigger used fake male model profile+drugs to fuck sluts

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I will not tell you very much, just see this from the beginning and have fun
the episode posted is translated to spanish, but surely you can find it in the original english lang
the series is called " web of lies " are based on real life encounters , I will be posting more info about this series which is very good and you will learn a lot watching these

B B C
B
C

put some timestamps u retard
im not gonna watch all of that garbage

tyron wrote:put some timestamps u retard
im not gonna watch all of that garbage

you must to watch the episode from the beginning , then you will understand better what happened from all perspectives
the nigger used GHB , which is liquid ecstasy, fake male model profile to fish the sluts, and some other tricks

for english lang, google for "web of lies " season 4 ep 1

Pathetic 3dfag trying to get some ad revenue
So desperate he should just suck my dick
I’ll pay him generously

Sike
I wouldn’t even dick him for free let alone give him a few cents for his shitty services
He’s too ugly for a chink and my girlfriend is taller than him lmao
He looks like a child labourer
nothing like an eoljjang idol prettyboi
I’m only gay for prettyboys like sparky

btw,

the nigger end up jailed for 70 years for rape, sexual abuse etc
totally exaggerated condemnation taking into account that he just fucked low class online sluts ,that otherwise would have been fucked by another guys
even none of them got hurt

in the USA for homicides I have seen sentences of only 10 years or 15 years, so this is a shame, the justice does not exist in this country

kidnapping 5 to 10 years
1st degree rape x10+ 5 to 10 years
impresonation 1- 2 years

all of this can easily make to life in prison because in the US they add them up

tyron wrote:kidnapping 5 to 10 years
1st degree rape x10+ 5 to 10 years
impresonation 1- 2 years

all of this can easily make to life in prison because in the US they add them up

ok I understand now but they should have summarized all the garbage he did in a 15 years sentence
that would have been fair , there was no murder or violence in this case
the laws are badly made in that country, they have no logical sense

Return to Shitty Advice