Sick of western societies

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

They are nothing but crap: feminism, fake Jew media, shit food, literally everything sucks about them.

Is there any place where western men can go to get away from all of this madness? There has to be at least one fuckin country on this earth that is not as shitty as a western country.

switzerland is the only sane western place to go
and norway perhaps , but I'm not sure about this

Switzerland? LOL

Did they let in a bunch of Syrian refugees?

Norway?

I am pretty sure both of those places are full of feminist cunts.

TheChosenOne wrote:Switzerland? LOL

nope
in Switzerland they do not let anyone in , not even europeans can stay to live forever there

TheChosenOne wrote:Switzerland? LOL

Norway?

I am pretty sure both of those places are full of feminist cunts.

You're thinking of Sweden

Amish communities

I hate modern western, feminist, liberal, multicultural, capitalist, jewish society, but I don't want to live in a non white country filled with shitskins, because I hate them, they make me angry and sick just looking at them. There is no country where I can live in peace, society is evil and deserves to be destroyed.

Yes they are sickening. You are dealing with a creature driven by its own innate carnal nature, let them run wild in a gynocentric culture and hell opens up. But no matter where they are from in the world, no matter what colour their skin, they're all the same beneath. Going places seeking different women is a waste of time and money. A thin 5/10 thai or philipino woman might give a white 4/10 male incel a chance, but bring her to Europe and chad will catch her eye because of her nubile petiteness. She'll start wanting 6'1-6'2, 6'3 hunky 210lbs dudes, where as back in Thailand 5'9 > 5'10, 160lbs guys are considered tall and muscular. Because now Chad is the epitome of man in western culture, promulgated by Jewmedia, she'll start giving you crap because anything sub-chad in her faux reality is a 'disabled man'.

No wonder sages and men who pursued spiritual life avoided women like plague.

The only places left are the countries that live the primitive hunter gatherer life we all lived 10'000 years ago. That was our default module, we evolved to live like that for 98% of human history. In primitive hunter gatherer tribes monopoly over women is self-governed within the tribe under patriarchal rule. I always think of plato's cave when I think like this. Once you take one red pill it becomes very hard to return back to the cave, not only because you don't want to but also simply because you can not longer look at the shadows on the wall and pretend that they are real things. Women and the idea that this brings happiness is the shadow, the real world in my mind is the actual reality in which you are free to move and behave in a manner you want.

why don't you all just move to EE and get dat dere pussy

dsar9012 wrote:There is no country where I can live in peace, society is evil and deserves to be destroyed.

yet there are a few places to go

1: Switzerland is the most advanced and serious western country to live, If you can get a permit to live and work there, do not think about it anymore : go

also I recommend Punta del este /Uru
is basically the lost paradise ,wealth everywhere , mansions everywhere , no negroes , no rabble , only white rich ppl

Return to Shitty Advice