Chinese incel student to be deported for pulling girls pants

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Lol. Incel rage :walk:

A "highly intelligent" student with mental health problems who sexually assaulted a woman is likely to be deported, a judge has said.

Hang Zhang, 27, pulled down the shorts of a female student, a court heard.

The Chinese national, of Hawley Street, Sheffield, had previously been arrested for carrying a knife near Buckingham Palace in 2016 and was subsequently sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

Judge Jeremy Richardson QC ordered Zhang be detained at a secure hospital.

Zhang appeared at Sheffield Crown Court over the sexual assault he admitted committing on the Chinese student at the University of Sheffield in October.

Judge Richardson said the defendant had developed a "penchant" for following Chinese women students and he followed one out of a gym class and pulled down her shorts.

The judge said: "She was quite understandably acutely embarrassed and appalled."

lol...
'Disgraceful conduct'

Judge Richardson said both incidents were "bizarre" and he was sure that Zhang was suffering from a complex mental disorder - almost certainly bipolar affective disorder. (NO HE WAS SUFFERING FROM LACK OF SEX BUDDYBOY judge. Look up 'inceldom' Mr Richardson)

Referring to the sexual assault in Sheffield, the judge said: "It was, on any analysis, disgraceful conduct but it was equally quite bizarre."

He ordered Zhang to be detained at a medium secure hospital, saying that if he had not been mentally ill he would have been given an immediate prison sentence

Can't say I blame him.

I recall an ill-advised stint as a mature student (read~oldcel) at an adult education centre. We didn't have any Library space so we had access to a larger University's which was choc-a-block full of Chinese girls.

One girl sat next to me had a skin tight pink female vest with plunging neckline, cut off demin shorts, shiny black leg stockings and pink converse trainers against her bronze skin.
D-D tits, nice legs and arse.

I left the Library before this invitation to rape got the better of me.

mental problem=autism

pantysniffer wrote:Can't say I blame him.

I recall an ill-advised stint as a mature student (read~oldcel) at an adult education centre. We didn't have any Library space so we had access to a larger University's which was choc-a-block full of Chinese girls.

One girl sat next to me had a skin tight pink female vest with plunging neckline, cut off demin shorts, shiny black leg stockings and pink converse trainers against her bronze skin.
D-D tits, nice legs and arse.

I left the Library before this invitation to rape got the better of me.

Can't say I disagree. British Asian girls often dress in tight skirts with their bare legs showing, low cut tops. They do it to get ahead of pretty white girls.

Return to Shitty Advice